Saturday, 1 September 2007
AHH! MORE SURPRISES. Now from Claudia & Fanghan(:
CLAUDIA & FANGHAN,
I've missed u all so much! Love u to bits! I loved the photoframe w our pictures inside! and the necklace(:
YIPPIES!
Got to try Cboat today and I can balance in it for awhile and take a few strokes! Joanne tried too and she was a natural(: Kudos Joanne! And we improved for our K2! YAY!
Got really sunburnt today...think it was from the last 4 days of being on the water in the sun. Anyway, better sunny than rainy!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D